2019 Nissan Frontier Towing Capacity and Payload Specs
Depending on which configuration you choose, the 2019 Nissan Frontier can provide a towing capacity of 3,500 to 6,720 pounds. Find out which trim level offers the engine and towing power you need to get the job done in by exploring the new Nissan Frontier’s specs in this guide from Tri-Star Commercial Trucks.
Nissan Frontier Towing Specs Per Trim
- 3,800 pounds for Frontier King Cab S M/T
- 3,790 pounds for Frontier King Cab S A/T
- 6,640 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 M/T
- 6,620 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 A/T
- 6,370 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4 and SV 4×4
- 3,810 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder M/T
- 3,790 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder A/T
- 6,720 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×2
- 6,510 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×4
- 6,640 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SV 4×2
- 6,500 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×2
- 6,250 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×4
Frontier Desert Runner
- 6,690 pounds for Frontier King Cab Desert Runner
- 6,620 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner
- 6,320 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X M/T
- 6,290 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X A/T
- 6,450 pounds for Frontier King Cab PRO-4X
- 6,480 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×2
- 6,240 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×4
Nissan Frontier Engine Options
The Nissan Frontier offers -area drivers a choice between two powerful engines. See which can deliver the output you need:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Standard on the King Cab, this engine delivers 152 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L V6 Engine: This engine comes standard for the Crew Cab, and produces 261 hp and 281 lb-ft of torque.
With either engine, you can choose between a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, or 5-speed automatic transmission.
Nissan Frontier Payload & Bed Capability
The 2019 Nissan Frontier King Cab and Crew Cab are both hardworking pickup trucks that are ready to haul all you need to your -area job site. With its high-tensile-steel ladder chassis, the bed can carry a payload of up to 1,460 pounds. An optional protective spray-on bedliner can help prevent damage from heavy loads and extreme weather conditions.
Test Drive the Frontier at Tri-Star Commercial Trucks in Blairsville!
The 2019 Nissan Frontier is a capable midsize truck that can handle whatever it takes to get the job done. Here at Tri-Star Commercial Trucks, we carry a wide range of Nissan commercial vehicles, including the Nissan Frontier, Nissan Titan, and Nissan NA Cargo van. If you’re interested in a high-quality used truck, check out our used vehicle specials to find our current budget-friendly deals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online, or better yet visit the Tri-Star Commercial Trucks dealership near you and let us know how we can help you today!